1) Notice to all account holders (payment of accounts only to be done by
means of Bank Guaranteed or Trust cheques, EFT, Internet and Direct
Deposits): Notice to all Accountholders
2) Members attention are drawn to CRC2/2006 relating to Clearance
Certificates to be issued in respect of Sectional Title Transfers and Cession of Exclusive use Areas;
3) The Clearance Application fee charged by Tshwane has increased to R40.90 with effect from 1 July 2009;
4) The recommended charges for conveyancers have not increased since 1 March 2002.
These guidelines are applicable to conveyancing matters where instructions have been received on or after 1 July 2009.
See Government Gazette Nr. 31926 dated 27 February 2009.
5) Kindly view Registrar's Circular 4 of 2009 (there is an increase in the
number of Deeds that cannot be processed at the data section due to conveyancing and examining errors.
(Penalties have been introduced if conveyancers do not follow the procedure suggested by the Deeds Office of Pretoria).