By clicking on Submit I accept the Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for using the CV Upload Functionality on this website
The PAA website serves as an information portal to the members of the Association.
As a further service to our members and candidate attorneys, the PAA is making the CV’s of employment seekers in the legal field available on our website in order to assist candidates to find legal jobs.
Terms and Conditions
- The contents of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials founded or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us.
- This material includes but is not limited to the design and layout, look appearance and graphics of our website and the reproduction of such material is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website for any reason other than the terms as set out below may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the contents of linked website(s).
- This service is available at a fee of R 100.00 (One Hundred Rand) per CV uploaded, or as may be decided by the Executive Committee of the PAA from time to time.
- The occupation sought must be for either an Attorney, Candidate Attorney,or a Legal Secretary in the city of Pretoria and surrounding areas.
- The publishing of a CV is subject to a moderation process. The candidate will be notified by email when the CV has been published.