Directive for Trial Interlocutory Roll before Hon Tlhapi J 29 July 20212021-07-29
Civil Trial Settlement Roll and Directives before the Honourable Justice Phahlane J 30 July 20212021-07-29
SETTLEMENT ROLL DIRECTIVES – BEFORE MADAM JUSTICE PHAHLANE
Kindly take note that all matters on Madam Justice Phahlane settlement roll will be dealt with on papers only, provided that the parties have complied with the following:
- All documents are to be uploaded on Caselines;
- A signed joint memorandum of settlement/ submissions document together with a letter of consent/confirmation e-mail must be uploaded on case lines.
- A draft order in word format should be emailed before 10h00 tomorrow to TSibanda@judiciary.org.za indicating the date of the settlement roll, the matter number as it appears on the roll and the correct name of the Judge.
- Please ensure that Mr Sibanda is invited on Case Lines on the e-mail provided above.
- Legal representatives are to ensure that the prescribed rate of interest (mora) is correct in the draft order.
- Counsel/Attorneys are to remain on standby and will be contacted should submissions be required on Microsoft Teams. Please ensure that a contact number for the legal representatives is made available.
- Should any matter need to be removed from the roll, legal representatives are requested to inform Mr Sibanda as soon as possible.
Civil Trial Settlement Roll and Directives before the Honourable Justice Phahlane J 29 July 2021
Control the document display by using the buttons in the grey banner below. The buttons from left to right make provision for Previous Page, Next Page, Zoom Out, Zoom In, Download PDF and View Full Screen.