Civil Trial Settlement Roll Before Judge Molefe 29 April 20222022-04-27
Civil Trial Roll Allocations 03 May 20222022-04-29
|Message from the Registrar to Honourable Madam Justice Thlapi
Good Day All,
Directives for admissions.
- All matters appearing on this roll will be heard via Microsoft Teams (Virtual Court) on 28 April 2022 at 9:30 am. (See the below link).
- Counsel and Applicants should log in at 9:00 to note appearance and connection check.
- The affidavit of authenticity should comply with the practice directive i.e. identify all documents individually namely ID, matric certificate, etc…
- The draft orders should also comply with the practice directive in that the names of the Judges (Judge Tlhapi & Judge Phahlane), and the date of hearing should appear on the draft order.
- After being admitted, applicants must upload their signed oath onto CaseLines under a separate section.
- Applicants should ensure that they are properly dressed for court.
Directives for the criminal appeal. (A275/18\)
- The appeal will be heard after the admissions. Counsel may join the meeting later. Please provide me with their cell numbers and I shall call counsel when the judges are ready to hear you’ll.
- Judge Tlhapi left a note on CaseLines please have regards of same.
Microsoft Teams Meeting
Click here to join the meeting
Mr. Peter Dithipe
Registrar to Honourable
Madam Justice Tlhapi
Gauteng Division Pretoria
Office: 2.12 / 2nd Floor
Tel No: 012 492 6710
Cellphone No: 076 114 2763
Control the document display by using the buttons in the grey banner below. The buttons from left to right make provision for Previous Page, Next Page, Zoom Out, Zoom In, Download PDF and View Full Screen.