Notice from the Office of the Registrar of the High Court 12 February 20182018-02-12
A meeting was held by Mrs. Sewlal at the Master`s office of Pretoria on the 07 November 2017 to discuss interim procedures regarding backlog matters in the Trust Division. The Master appointed their Deon van Schalkwyk from the Master’s office Pretoria to work on the backlog in Trust matters.
The new procedure to request copies on long outstanding Trust matters is as follows:
- Lodge indemnity form signed by trustees / attorney. The form can be downloaded below.
- Affidavit by the attorney must be attached if the attorney is unable to obtain consent from the trustee to sign indemnity.
- Lodge copies that have to be certified.
- No cost involved.
- Lodge documents for attention Mrs. Mpongoshe. Mrs. Mpongoshe’s details are as follow – Deputy Master (Trust & Curatorship)
Tel number: (012) 339 7950
Room number: 1111
- Important – only Trust copies that have been outstanding since 20 October 2017 will qualify as backlog matters.
- Only applicable for Trust copies. Please follow normal procedure for other copies.